- Established in 2006, SolarEdge developed the DC optimized inverter solution that changed the way power is harvested and managed in photovoltaic (PV) systems. The SolarEdge intelligent inverter solution maximizes power generation while lowering the cost of energy produced by the PV system, for improved RoI.
- Since its IPO on the NASDAQ in 2015, SolarEdge continuously shows significant growth in revenue and gross margin. The company’s financial strength and stability, combined with its cutting-edge technology, make SolarEdge the preferred partner for industry-leading installers, integrators, and other energy market participants.
- Continuing to advance smart energy, SolarEdge addresses a broad range of energy market segments through its diversified product offering, including residential, commercial and large scale PV, energy storage and backup solutions, EV charging, home energy management, grid services and virtual power plants, batteries and uninterrupted power supply (UPS) solutions.
- 14.6GW+ systems shipped, over 466,000 monitored systems around the world
- 1,250,000+ monitored systems around the world
- 2,300+ employees globally
Smart Energy Solutions
Free, advanced monitoring tracks the performance of each of the modules in your system at all times, bringing you updates on your system performance anytime, anywhere.
Modules that are installed with SolarEdge power optimizers can be mixed and matched according to your available roof space, giving a more aesthetic design, more energy, and more revenue.
With the Solaredge Rapid Shutdown (RSD) system, it incorporates many safety mechanisms ensuring safety for installers, maintenance works, homeowners and firefighters.
Peace of Mind
SolarEdge power optimizers and inverters bring you added peace of mind with 25 years longer than industry standard product warranties.
Three Phase Inverters with Synergy Technology
SolarEdge’s expanded offering of three phase inverters with synergy technology up to 100kW combines large capacity with ease of installation. The inverter design is based on small, lightweight, and easy-to-carry primary and secondary units. They are wall mounted for a minimal footprint, with installation only requiring a one or two-person crew.
No crane or special tools are needed when installing the inverter, unlike alternative large capacity inverters on the market today, which are heavy, bulky, and difficult to install. Installing SolarEdge’s large capacity inverters instead of using multiple, smaller capacity inverters will further reduce setup times and costs.
This new generation of SolarEdge three phase inverters is available in the following sizes: 50kW, 55kW, and 82.8kW as well as 66.6kW and 100kW for medium voltage grids.
Full Support for 230V Three Phase Delta
Single Phase Inverters with HD-Wave Technology
The SolarEdge single phase inverter with HD-Wave technology breaks the mold of traditional solar inverters. Winner of the prestigious 2016 Intersolar Award and the renowned 2018 Edison Award, the single phase inverter is specifically designed to work with SolarEdge power optimizers and features a standard 12-year warranty extendable to 20 or 25 years.
Because Maximum Power Point Tracking and voltage management are handled separately for each solar module by the SolarEdge power optimizer, the single phase inverter is only responsible for DC to AC inversion. Consequently, it is a simpler, more cost effective, more reliable solar inverter. The fixed string voltage ensures operation at the highest efficiency at all times independent of string length and temperature.
The SolarEdge power optimizer is a DC/DC converter which is connected by installers to each solar module, turning them into smart modules. The SolarEdge power optimizers increase energy output from PV systems by constantly tracking the maximum power point (MPPT) of each module individually.
Furthermore, the power optimizers monitor the performance of each module and communicate performance data to the SolarEdge monitoring platform for enhanced, cost-effective module-level maintenance. Each power optimizer is equipped with the unique SafeDC™ feature, which is designed to automatically reduce modules’ DC voltage to a safe level whenever the inverter or grid power is shut down (unless connected to a StorEdge inverter operating in backup mode).
Enables you to monitor the technical and financial performance of Photovoltaic sites
Full visibility of system performance & remote troubleshooting
Monitoring at the module level
Fault detection pinpointed on a virtual site map
Automatic alerts on system issues
Easy access via web browser from computer or mobile device
Philippines very first deployment using SolarEdge Synergy 100 kWp producing 20% higher than simulations!